The Interactive Producer works with internal resources and clients to create, develop, and refine our clients’ interactive marketing campaigns. They are responsible for creating remarkable content, analyzing the success of a campaign, and applying the discoveries to constantly improve the effectiveness of any campaign.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a general resource to support cross-functional efforts of the Project Manager, creative, and data analytics teams.
- Works with the client, internal, and external resources to produce or obtain appropriate content for interactive deliverables.
- Collaborates with the creative team to ensure that content and design are consistent.
- Reviews and analyzes project data and industry best practices to revise existing campaigns and develop best practices for new campaigns.
- Creates budget and schedule estimates for assigned deliverables.
- Assists Project Managers in the production and maintenance of project documentation such as Statements of Work, specifications, status reports, and client and internal presentations.
- Self-manages workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Anticipates, embraces, and responds appropriately to changes in project scope.
- Updates and maintains project data in internal systems.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality client and internal deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three years multimedia project management experience (interactive website focus preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interpret and act upon key project metrics.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and trends within the current market.
- Track record of working on successful interactive marketing solutions.
- Experienced in effectively working on multiple projects with competing deadlines and timelines in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment.
- Demonstrated interest and active presence in the interactive marketing space.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team environment with minimal supervision.
- A high level of proficiency in in the following areas:
- Data/business analysis
- Technical documentation
- Web 2.0 technologies and their application to an interactive communication campaign.
- Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Microsoft Project
- The following desired but optional:
- Experience writing detailed bids and estimates
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed in office environments. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however may vary.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.