DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager supports our agency in the planning and measurement of our clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive, able to lead a project or work as a team member, thoughtfully react to evolving client requirements, and be able to deliver sound conclusions based on available data, results, outside research, and other documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
BUSINSESS ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform situation and competitive analysis to understand client business strategy, market position, and communications needs for business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients
- Create campaign planning documents to identify campaign objectives, key messages, marketing channels, and performance measures
- Clearly communicate analysis and plans to internal teams and clients
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate everyone working on a project with well-thought-out ideas and direction
DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop test plans for accurate and statistically valid reporting and conduct quality tests of measurement results for online initiatives
- Make optimization recommendations based on analyses to support integrated campaign strategy, including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, and banner advertising
- Perform advanced analyses to identify KPIs and drivers of customer behavior
Qualifications and Experience
- Eight or more years of experience in marketing or consulting, with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or business discipline (business administration, market research, economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science)
- Demonstrate client service excellence and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while achieving results with accuracy and precision
- Team player who excels at collaborating across both creative and analytics teams
- The willingness to voice an unpopular opinion in service of our clients’ objectives combined with the tact to build relationships in the process
- Proven track record of formulating and testing hypotheses that maximize business value for the client
- A high level of proficiency is required in the following areas:
- Oral and written communication
- Research and analysis
- Documentation skills
- Detail orientation
- Time management
- Problem solving
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK IS TYPICALLY PERFORMED IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT. THE NOISE LEVEL IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS USUALLY MODERATE; HOWEVER, IT MAY VARY.
The preceding position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.